Collection:

Method of Preparation

  • Bring water to pre-boil and turn the flame off
  • Add 1 tsp of green tea and brew for 1-2 minutes to achieve perfect strength
  • Tastes best without milk and sugar

Ingredients

  • Green Tea (92%), Spearmint Leaves (8%)

SPECIAL FACTS

Nilgiri green tea infused with real mint leaves, the cup delivers a mellow taste with fresh, minty notes.